1. Contribute to Assignment Anthology. Click this link.
2. Review Audience Analysis and Types of Memos
- What type of memo is this memo? Why?
- Who is the audience? Why?
3. Deciding Purpose in a Memo-Writing Persuasively
- Watch this prezi. After each point, refer the paragraph on p. 106 in our textbook.
- How would you adapt your memos to be more persuasive?
Next Class: Writing a Reader Centered-Memo, Memo Workshop
1. The first draft of the Diagnostic Memo Revision is due Thursday, September 11th by 4PM. Please turn in your draft to compass. Remember this is just a draft.
2. Read Ch. 5 of Improving Business Communication Skills and then evaluate your memos based on the checklist on page 115. Bring your draft to class on Thursday.