- Writers' Workshop
- Getting Extra Help
- EPT Test
- Office Hours
2. Review Writing a Reader Centered Memo
- What are some ways to make a memo "you" or reader oriented? List two ways in this shared google doc.
3. Paragraph Development for Memos and Beyond
4. Peer-Review Workshop
- Find a partner and read each other's memos.
- Use this handout to guide you.
Next Class: Avoiding Plagiarism
1. Do the following:
- Read my feedback on your draft. Revise.
- Read the feedback from a classmate. Revise.
- In other words, revise :)
2. The final draft of the Memo Diagnostic Revision is due September 23rd by 4PM. Every day the assignment is late, the grade will drop 25%. Weekends are included. A day is a day.
3. Read Revision and Rhodes. Answer these questions in preparation for our discussion.