Today, we will learn about the basics of a memo.
1. Let's do this warm-up activity with partners. You may use the book to help you.
2. Next, let's watch this youtube video.
3. Now, let's do this handout together.
4. Now using your textbook, figure out the types of memos in groups with this handout.
Memo Audience & Purpose
1. The first draft of your memo is due September 11th by 4PM. Please submit your memo draft to compass.
2. Using this guideline to help you, rewrite your memo to follow the right structure.
3. Review the description and rubric for Diagnostic Memo Revision.
4. If you haven't already, please upload a photo of yourself to the shared box folder. Everyone should be invited.