- How to discuss a case study
1. 8:00 AM Class- Group 3's Presentation
3:30 PM Class- Group 2's presentation
- Others, please fill out this 5 minute feedback on their presentation.
3. Group Discussion of Article:
- What is GreenPeace?
- Compare the two entities: GreenPeace and Facebook. How are they growing or changing over time, and how influential and powerful are they currently? What are their goals?
- What is Facebook wanting to do in Oregon?
- Why is this an ideal location for Facebook?
- Why does GreenPeace have an issue with this?
- How does GreenPeace go about addressing this issue?
- Do you think Facebook will change their plan because of GreenPeace’s concerns?
- What would you do if you were Mark Zuckerberg? Why?
1. If you presented today, book a time to meet with me here. This will be individual and the meeting will last for 30 minutes. Afterwards, you will write a reflective paragraph.
2. Read the article I will give to you, "How to write a case-based essay. The Case Study Handbook: How to Read, Discuss, and Write Persuasively About Cases." (pp.105-118). They may be a quiz on this!
3. Read the assignment prompt and rubric for The Case Study Unit